How can we truly protect ourselves against the spread of invisible and deadly pathogens lurking in the air and our surrounding environments?
Traditional cleaning methods often leave surfaces, rooms, and air susceptible to contamination, putting us all at risk. safety by your science, Finsen Tech’s revolutionary UVC technology emerges as a beacon in the battle against pathogens.Learn More
At Finsen Tech, we are trailblazers in innovative UVC technology on a mission to stop the spread of infectious pathogens around the world. With offices in the UK and the USA, we strive to develop unbeatable solutions for infection control in healthcare setttings and many other environments where safety of the patrons, visitors, and employees is a priority.
Our technology, built to rigorous clinical standards in healthcare, has emerged as a formidable weapon against deadly pathogens in a variety of settings. We offer a “Trinity” of solutions for disinfection in the air, on surfaces, and objects. Our reach spans sectors ranging from hospitals, surgery centers, and nursing homes to schools, sporting venues and the hospitality industry.
Unleash Cutting-Edge Disinfection Technology
Our “trinity” of infection control solutions is not just a response… it’s a revolution. We attack pathogens in the air, on surfaces in a room, and on objects. This tri-fold approach compensates for human error, reduces cross-contamination, and ensures that all bases are covered.
- High output UVC disinfection for air, surfaces, and objects
- Room mapping technology to eliminate UVC dosing guesswork
- Shadow reduction capability to reach more surfaces and prevent cross contamination.
- Large Room UVC Filtration with industry's best HEPA 14 filters
- 99.995% Efficacy on a single pass
- Whisper quiet and suitable for many environments
- Six-Plane UVC Decontamination
- Eradicates 99.999999 (8 log reduction) of pathogens in 30 seconds.
- Chemical Free Disinfection. No water, no heat, no steam, no unproven peroxides.
- 360° UVC decontamination of large objects for industrial applications
- Easy to Use
- 30 second cycles provide 6 log reduction
Our Latest News
Finsen Tech, a leading innovator in the field of infection prevention, is thrilled to announce its new partnership with the renowned MAC Group for enhanced sales and support services in the North Eastern USA region.
Indoor facilities that feature large groups of people mixing at a time are at particular risk of spreading COVID-19. Schools and private hire venues are two locations where this is immediately apparent…
Yes – at Zaans Medical Centre in the Netherlands, a study was conducted in 2020 with the aim of definitively answering this question.